About BOOTLEG JODHPUR RIDING PANTS
We tested lots of different fabrics and settled on a blend of 60% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 5% Elastane. We think it’s perfect. The cotton content is high enough to offer breathability and still feels natural. The nylon makes it light, but sturdy and strong and the high elasticity ensures that the fabric holds it form.
Because we ride we’ve included all the features we've always wanted.
- Contoured Waistlines and Comfort Waistbands
- Full Suede Seats (that are actually flattering)
- Underfoot keepers (to stop your pants leg riding up)
- Tummy Control (because most of us are mothers over 30 or 40 – ok, some of us are over 50) and it could just be that we like a little support,
- Thigh Pockets, large enough to hold a mobile phone, just in case your horse heads home without you
- Seamless Inner Leg, meaning less bulk, rubbing and chaffing where you least want it.
We have some other functional and design features specific to each style and you'll find that information under each pair.
We consider our styles to be classics.
The colours are all solid and neutral, no stripes, no checks, no patterns at all.
We’re tonal, meaning we have no contrasts – not in the topstitching, nor the embroidered logos and certainly not in the suede inserts.
We want you to shine in our clothing, not have to compete with it.
Dress them up, dress them down – it’s up to you.
You can consider them the equestrian equivalent to your little black dress.
Everyone who has ridden in them has loved them.
We know you will too.
They team up beautifully with our riding shirts - we made them that way. Click <HERE> and we'll take you straight there.